- Intelligent wells requiring the functionality and reservoir management benefits of remote flow-control devices because of the costs or risks of interventions or an inability to support the surface infrastructure required in a remote location
- Land, platform, or subsea environments
Features, Advantages and Benefits
- Control lines are delivered in orbital-weld-free lengths up to 40,000 ft (12,192 m) to maximize reliability.
- A wide range of single, dual, or triple flat-packs is available. Flat-packs can be combined with downhole electrical cables and/or bumper wires for easier operation and handling during deployment.
- Welded-and-plug-drawn production method ensures a smooth, round tube to allow long-term metal sealing of terminations.
- Encapsulation materials are selected to suit well conditions, ensuring longevity and reliability.
- Wide range of single, dual, or triple flat-packs
- Encapsulation materials to suit well conditions
- Tubing in various grades of stainless steels and in nickel alloys
|1/4’’ OD, 2 lines||0.710’’ x 0.410’’ (18.0mm x 10.4mm)|
|1/4’’ OD, 3 lines||0.990’’ x 0.410’’ (25.1mm x 10.4mm)|
|3/8’’ OD, 2 lines||0.960’’ x 0.535’’ (24.4mm x 13.6mm)|
|1/2’’ OD, 2 lines||1.200’’ x 0.660’’ (30.5mm x 16.8mm)|
|Corrosion||Flatten||Positive material identification (PMI)|
|Dimensional||Grain size||Surface roughness|